With the right support I KNOW you can go back to work with ease, peace and success. Some ways I can support you now:
If you are a working mother already:
Check out the Work-Life Contentment Circle group starting up in January 2018. Registration deadline is Nov 14th.
If you are expecting or on Maternity leave:
I have put together this guide to prepare your mind, your body, your community, and your spirit to return to work after your maternity leave. Based on my own experience and the experiences of my clients, the InstantThrive™ Guidebook is the perfect resource for you, or the perfect gift for any new momma in your life.
This one-of-a-kind resource includes my signature system for preparing the 8 key areas of your life. It’s a 30-page full-color practical guide for designing your personal “game plan” for going back to work after your baby.
Available for instant download here!
Get lasting results with this V.I.M. “Very Important Mama” treatment! Let’s connect and talk one-on-one about your transition back to work. While sitting over tea via Skype or by phone, the VirtualThrive™ package is all about YOU: how you are going to handle meal preparation, communication with your employer and childcare providers, and discussing any fears you may have. My support includes:
- An initial 30-minute consultation
- The InstantThrive™ checklists
- Meal planning guides
- Strategies for mind, body and soul care
- 2 additional “lift-up” calls for ongoing support
Mindful Return e-Course
I can’t recommend highly enough Lori Mihalich-Levin’s Return to Work e-Course! She shares the same passion for helping new moms feel confident as they transition off of Maternity leave as I do. The course is beautifully organized, she provides her personal guidance each week and you get access to a wonderful online community of moms!
Her 4-week online course will allow you to:
- Get into the right mindset to have a calm, peaceful returning to work experience;
- Brainstorm practical solutions to all those worrisome logistics;
- Turn your maternity leave into a leadership opportunity at work; and
- Enter a supportive community of new mamas from all over, who are returning to work around the same time you are.
Enter ThriveMomma10 and receive a $10 discount when you register!